تعداد صفحات : ۲۰۳۶
نویسندگان : Arthur Nowak DMD, John R. Christensen, Tad R. Mabry, Janice Alisa Townsend, Martha H. Wells
ویرایش : ششم (سال ۲۰۱۹)
زبان : انگلیسی
کتاب دنداپزشکی کودکان نواک ویرایش ۶
Provide superior oral and dental care to children of all ages! Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy through Adolescence Expert Consult, 6th Edition provides comprehensive coverage of oral care for infants, children, teenagers, and medically compromised pediatric patients. Organized by age group, the text covers examination, diagnosis, and treatment planning, as well as topics such as the prevention of dental disease, traumatic injuries, orthodontics, and restorative dentistry. From a team of accomplished authors and contributors led by Arthur J. Nowak, this edition includes a new Expert Consult website featuring case studies and procedural videos along with a fully searchable version of the text.
- UNIQUE! Age-specific organization separates sections and chapters by age group to cover specific changes the child experiences physically, cognitively, emotionally, and socially.
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry section covers basic information on children of all ages, including topics such as local and systemic diseases, pediatric physiology, cariology, pain control, and medical emergencies.
- Coverage of current trends and challenges emphasizes the prevention of dental diseases and reflects pediatric dentistry as it is practiced today.
- UPDATED coverage of caries risk assessment in children reflects the evolution of evidence-based oral health care.
- More than 1,000 full-color photos and illustrations show dental conditions and treatments.
Part 1: Fundamentals of Pediatric Dentistry
۱. The Importance of Pediatric Dentistry
۲. Differential Diagnosis of Oral Lesions and Developmental Anomalies
۳. Anomalies of the Developing Dentition
۴. Oral and Dental Care of Local and Systemic Diseases
۵. Cleft Lip and Palate NEW!
۶. Fundamental Principles of Pediatric Physiology and Anatomy
۷. Assessment and Management of Pain in the Pediatric Patient NEW! (combines old chapters 6 and 7)
۸. Pain Reaction Control: Sedation
۹. Antimicrobials in Pediatric Dentistry
۱۰. Medical Emergencies
۱۱. Dental Public Health Issues in Pediatric Dentistry
۱۲. Dental Caries
Part 2: Conception to Age Three
۱۳. The Dynamics of Change
۱۴. Examination, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning of the Infant and Toddler
۱۵. Prevention of Dental Disease
۱۶. Introduction to Dental Trauma: Managing Traumatic Injuries in the Primary Dentition
۱۷. Congenital Genetic Disorders and Syndromes
Part 3: The Primary Dentition Years: Three to Six Years
۱۸. The Dynamics of Change
۱۹. Examination, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
۲۰. Prevention of Dental Disease
۲۱. Dental Materials
۲۲. Restorative Dentistry for the Primary Dentition
۲۳. Pulp Therapy for the Primary Dentition
۲۴. Behavior Guidance of the Pediatric Dental Patient
۲۵. Periodontal Problems in Children and Adolescents
۲۶. Space Maintenance in the Primary Dentition
۲۷. Oral Habits
۲۸. Orthodontic Treatment in the Primary Dentition
۲۹. Oral Surgery in Children
Part 4: The Transitional Years: Six to Twelve Years
۳۰. The Dynamics of Change
۳۱. Examination, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
۳۲. Prevention of Dental Disease
۳۳. Pit and Fissure Sealants: Scientific and Clinical Rationale
۳۴. Pulp Therapy for the Young Permanent Dentition
۳۵. Managing Traumatic Injuries in the Young Permanent Dentition
۳۶. Treatment Planning and Management of Orthodontic Problems
Part 5: Adolescence
۳۷. The Dynamics of Change
۳۸. Examination, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning for General and Orthodontic Problems
۳۹. Prevention of Dental Disease
۴۰. Restorative Dentistry for the Adolescent
۴۱. Sports Dentistry and Mouth Protection